Deadline for Entries
Thursday, August 1st, 2013, Noon EST
Judges are from Quebec and English Canada. They come from the highest levels of Marketing and Advertising. There will be approximately fifteen, from all or most of these disciplines:
- Client Management
- Agency Management, Creative, Media
- Interactive, Direct Marketing, PR
- Academia (e.g. a Business School Professor)
Judges score the case using a 6 point scale. The total mark is made up as follows:
|Situation Analysis, Strategy & Execution|
Is there good strategic thinking and insight. Does the advertising follow through on this.
Taking into account (a) what success looks like in the category, and (b) the difficulty of the challenge, how good are the results.
|Cause and Effect.|
How convincingly did advertising lead to the business results? [Allow for the fact that some brands can't afford a lot of research.]
|The Advertising Itself.|
Does it set an impressive and high standard?
How to Register
How to enter a Case Summary
How to enter a Case Template
How to Embed an Image
How to Attach a File
How to Submit a Case
How to Pay
Please follow the Six Steps, and if you need more information on entering the show or preparing your entry package, contact Jani Yates at (416) 482-1396 x 230
For questions about the rules and categories contact Jani Yates at firstname.lastname@example.org or David Rutherford, Editor of the CASSIES, at email@example.com.
For technical support for entering online, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- For all CASSIES activity, the word "advertising" stands for any and all channels of integrated marketing communication, and is not specific to any particular channel i.e. it is media-neutral.
- If needed, we will translate cases submitted in French, but we strongly recommend that you submit your own translation for the case narrative, and key creative.